Sexual counseling for men
Men are often performance-driven in their sexuality. It’s an attitude that puts them under pressure and, alongside physical factors, is the leading cause of sexual dysfunction.
Sexual therapy is helpful for men
- suffering from sexual problems and dysfunctions;
- struggling with insecurity, shame and feelings of inferiority;
- who want to re-examine their attitudes towards sex;
- who are uncertain about their physical limitations;
- who have conflicts regarding their sexual orientation;
- who want to rethink their porn consumption;
- who have problems expressing their sexual desires and fantasies to their partners.